Friday 1 March 2013

Lucky number 72005…

The day has come that I warned you about. It’s the 1st of March, which means only one thing. That’s right, it’s pinch, punch, first day of the month. Nah, I’m not 12 although I know grown men who still go around saying it (you know who you are). The new month means that the Big Blog Exchange is officially open. In case you can’t remember or can’t be bothered to read my previous post on the subject, it’s a competition where the top 16 bloggers in the world exchange places for 10 days. So, I could go and blog from America maybe.

There is a catch though, I need votes (and lots of them). Here is the direct link: http://www.bigblogexchange.org/blog/72005
It is really easy, all you do is enter your E-Mail address so what are you waiting for? I’d appreciate it even more, if you could get everyone and anyone to help Team Wheelchair Boy. I’ve written a bit more on the site about why I’m entering the Big Blog Exchange.

Over the next month or so, I’ll continually pester you to vote at the bottom of posts so there is no getting away from it.

Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment