Friday 23 November 2012

Question Time...

Every Thursday night at 10.35pm without fail (except last week), I snuggle up in bed to watch Question Time on the nation's favourite channel, BBC One. Aren't you jealous? Talk about living the high life. So, why am I not out like a normal student. Three reasons. 1. I'm bored of lifts (see previous post) 2. I have to get up at 8am for a lecture (early by my standards) and 3. I enjoy a good debate which ends in me shouting at the T.V.

I've always wanted to be in the audience but unfortunately, my applications have not been successful. Perhaps this is best as I might end up like that woman shouting last night who David Dimbleby sternly told off. "Madame, please don't shout out from the back" His face was a picture. If you missed it, go on iPlayer and watch it from 55:40. Comedy gold. She was only interrupting Charles Kennedy. Who cares?

Anyway, my point is that's how passionate I get at home. But, I can work on my restraint and learn to argue my point better like journalist Owen Jones. I have enormous respect for him and agree with most of what he says. I too want to eventually work for the national press and appear on the QT panel so he may be a good model for me.

Right, enough of my aspirations. Up to Birmingham for a bit of Arse tomnorrow.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment