Thursday 16 May 2013

For sale…

Don’t worry; this is not my post for today. I’ll do a proper one later tonight. I just thought because of the traffic the blog receives, I would include an advert for my ‘A-Team’ van that I am trying to get rid of. If you are disabled or know someone who is disabled, this car is as good as new and definitely fit’s the purpose. The reason I’m selling the car is because I want to buy a smaller car, which fits my manual chair in and can be driven by my carers. I’ve printed out this advert to put in the car window tomorrow when we go to a mobility exhibition in Warwickshire. But I decide I’d give all my readers first refusal.

WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE Volkswagen Caravelle 1.9 TDI PD 130 ‘SF’ with dropped floor and ramp.

September 2006 (56)

82K miles

Automatic, 1 owner from new, Full Volkswagen Service History (FVSH), 2 height adjustable front seats, 2 rear seats which swivel to face wheelchair passenger, 2 sliding doors, height adjustable table in the back, Air/Con, radio and CD player, alloy wheels, 4 straps to secure the wheelchair in place, sun-blinds on the windows.

£11, 000 ONO

For more information or to see photos, please contact Paul Shorey on 077885035889 or e-mail p.shorey@sky.com

Bye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment