Wednesday 2 April 2014

And the winner is…

The competition that I ran on behalf of DisabledGo came to an end last month. There were only 59 unique entrants and I am pleased to announce that the winner of a £50 voucher for the new disability store is Clair Dutton. People could get their name in the draw in a manner of ways and here (for anyone interested in statistics) is how the 250 entries were made up:
39 followed @DisabledGo
36 followed @goonerglen1
59 join the DisabledGo mailing list
9 left a comment on the competition post
40 liked DisabledGo on Facebook
39 liked The Adventures of Wheelchair Boy on Facebook
4 made a purchase from the DisabledGo store
56 tweeted about the giveaway

Congratulations again go to Clair. If you are still reading, the prize should be with you soon. Also, thank you to everyone who entered but wasn’t successful. All I’ll say is don’t blame me for not being chosen, as the draw had nothing to do with ‘Wheelchair Boy’. I was merely hosting the competition on my page because DisabledGo asked me. If any other companies want me to do the same, I’ll jump at the opportunity. Any chance to get more readers is welcomed with open arms.

Just because the competition is over and the winner has been selected, please continue reading/commenting/tweeting about my blog. I have loved the influx of new readers over the past month or so and want this to continue as a bigger audience means less ignorance about disability.

Just a reminder that anyone who has recently discovered this blog can catch up by looking through the archive on the right hand side of this page.


Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment