Tuesday 25 June 2013

Watch my SkyDive...


Most of my loyal readers will be aware that back in the summer of 2010 (feels like yesterday), I done a SkyDive to raise money for Great Ormond Street Hospital. If you didn’t know this, here are a couple of posts I wrote last year about the jump:
I just read them and not being arrogant but my style of writing has certainly improved over this first year of blogging.

Anyway, back to the SkyDive. As I said, the whole experience was pretty indescribable so I thought I’d upload the video I made. The facial expressions perfectly convey all the emotions I was feeling where words alone wouldn’t be adequate. Some have already seen this as I gave out loads of DVD’s and had a party to thank all my generous sponsors. However, there are some who have literally waited over three years to see this (apologies). Obviously, those who don’t know me personally haven’t watched this.

So, enjoy:

I hope it works properly because I’ve had problems with copyrighting. Apparently, the eclectic mix of songs I chose is owned by third parties and can’t be played in certain countries. I’ve acknowledged that fact so hopefully it works fine now.  Also, the video doesn’t work on mobiles so you might have to wait until you can get on a computer.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment