Friday 11 January 2013

Big news...


This will come as a massive shock to many but I have dropped out of University.

I have realised that I do not want to continue in education and have had enough. I regret choosing University in the first place but a combination of pressure from myself and school left me with little choice. For years, University has been a major part of my future and it did happen.

However, I’ve just been lying to myself because it’s not what I want in life. I’ve also been lying to everyone who has asked how University was going. I’ve loved living on my own and I’ve really grown as a person but the experience on the whole is not for me.

What next you ask? I’m not sure what exactly I want at the moment but don’t worry, I’ll come up with a new plan. I am upset at the moment but that is because I’m mourning the death of one set of ambitions. It’s just up to me to clear my mind out and create new goals.

I’d just like to apologise to anyone who feels let down or disappointed or embarrassed by my decision.

I’ll continue to blog although it may be a little quiet during this adjustment period.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment