Thursday 26 March 2015

Video killed the writing star...

Maybe the word "killed" is a tad over-dramatic because I am going to continue to write on this blog but seeing as my posts are few and far between at the moment, I have decided to set up a 'Wheelchair Boy' YouTube channel. Whether the world is ready to see or hear Wheelchair Boy is yet to be seen but I thought I may as well try. If it turns out no likes my videos, I'll have to stick to the writing. I have only done one upload so far (although a few other videos such as my SkyDive can be found on the channel) but after watching it back, I've realised I'm extremely cringe-worthy so will understand if people can't bare to watch.

I put my first vlog up earlier today so I hope you enjoy it (feel free to laugh at me)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa3abcuDecM I'm not sure when the next upload will be live but subscribe and you won't miss out (my next video will be pretty awesome even if I do say so myself).

Also, while I'm on here, a quick update about the fundraising.Thank you again to every single one of my 76 backers who have pledged an incredible £2370 (63% ofs the target). The deadline was going to be a week today but luckily I have managed to extend the end to the 19th April because of a quiz night my friend and I are organizing. Details will be announced shortly. Please continue to share this link: http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/carony-classic-wheelchair-system because I won't rest easy until I've reached the 100% mark and I'm still not convinced I will reach it.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment